The Days with Friends

"We did not meet by chance but by destiny."

 
The photos above is dinner prepared by the International Office as part of welcoming us in Bandung Indonesia. The photo in let wass me together with my co-practice teacher, Ms. Belen Hernandez. The photo at right was all of us sharing stories. It was my first time attending a formal dinner thus it happened in a foreign country.


  
The first photo was taken in front of JPMIPA UPI, the most beautiful building for me in UPI and the last photo was taken at the rooftop of the Faculty of Education.

 



The first three photos was taken at Gracia's Hot Spring during our second excursion. It was also my first time trying hot spring and those friends made it very memorable. The last two photos was taken during our first excursion at Saung Angklung, it was very fun to watch performances from talented people thus we had the chance to play angklung, it was also my first time. 


      

        They were our buddies- Neily, Yusril and Rahma. They played significant part in our journey. They helped us adjust a lot. The three of them has kind hearts, they were very caring, they assisted us from the start until the end. They are always available when we need something and they would always check if we are fine. And so, we built friendship in a short period of time. The three of them will always have a special part in my heart.




    SEA-Teacher Project, was the door that opened me to these beautiful memories. It showed me kind hearts who conquered everything. The days spent with these friends are the evidences that friendship is not measure by race nor culture. You will be remember- always!

Comments