My Treasured Goodbye

  

This is the last flag raising ceremony I attended so I took the chance to take photos with the scouts of the day and with the cute kids from Primary 1A who never failed to greet us every day.

 

The photos above were taken during their their fun hour last February 28, 2020. This is the photo wherein Sir Bendika suggested because we don't have a photo with him only.

 

This photo was taken in our last day at Pelita Nusantara together with the principal, Miss TriRisky Amelia.


❤❤❤

 
 

   

   

   

If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.”

Paulo Coelho

I hoped that I will meet these amazing kids again, in the time that GOD will allow us, the way He allowed me to spend amazing time with them.

        As always, it was hard to bid farewell to someone you are attached with. But as what the quote say, if you are brave enough to say goodbye then life will reward you with a new hello. That is why we end up having a happy goodbye because I believed I will meet them again. 

These kids was the most significant experience of my internship. They helped me realize many things and made me discover the things I never thought I can do. They pushed me to exert more effort in the simple things I do, they became my time machine in my childhood days and realized that “I had an amazing childhood days too.” 

        Some kids showed me that we should take our time easy, that everyone is allowed to make mistake. There are times that I wonder who will they be when they grow up and I found myself smiling many times because they make my heart at ease.

            These kids will be part of my life forever. And I am forever thankful that GOD allowed me to meet such amazing kids who made me amazing!


Comments