Closing Ceremony


 

 

This is the Closing Ceremony of the 9th Batch of SEA-Teacher. I, sharing our testimony, receiving the certificate of completion and group photo of the heads, mentors and cooperating teacher.


The video clip above was created by the internship students of the International Office presented at our Closing Ceremony.

I, who enjoy little things the most and believer of everything happens for a reason, conquered something that I thought will never be possible. 

Thank you Bandung, Indonesia for giving me the opportunity to showcase my skills outside our country. I won’t get tired saying that I am grateful and blessed to have this opportunity. Thank you so much College of Education, Central Luzon State University, Philippines, Bandung Indonesia, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, SEAMEO, the friends we made along our journey, mentors, cooperating teachers and to the pupils for giving us the opportunity to share our skills and to expose ourselves with other culture. This journey, made us more matured and grow, to see wider perspectives, to accept criticisms, to understand things differently. Thank you so much for helping us overcome our fear and to stood on our own. Thank you for the friends we made who made our journey happier and colorful. Thank you for giving us the chance to make mistakes and to improve our self.

I am satisified and I can confidently say that, "I did a great job!"



Comments